Rates & Booking
Our rates for your Virgin Islands Motor Yacht Charter
|# of guests||WEEKLY RATES
(7 Nights / 8 Days)
|WEEKLY RATES are for 7 nights/8 days starting and ending at noon.
*For more than 7 nights, divide weekly rate by 7 and multiply by the number of nights on board.
*For 6 nights, divide weekly rate by 7 and multiply by 6 nights.
*For less than 6 nights, divide weekly rate by 6 and multiply by the number of nights on board. 3 nights minimum.
WEEK OF CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR’S:
*7 nights minimum.
*To include both Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, there is a 10 night minimum.
Minimum age for children is 7 years old.
|Week of CHRISTMAS or NEW YEAR'S|
|2 - 6 guests||$28,500|
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- All Gourmet meals on board
- Unlimited Open Ship’s Bar – ship’s standard brands of liquor and house International wines
- Fuel – for 15 hours of running time per week at our cruising speed of 10-12 knots
- Water Sports – snorkeling, water skiing, tubing, knee boarding, kayaking
- Mooring and anchoring fees
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Champagne and requested wines – they can be put aboard at cost upon request
- Any food or liquor consumed other than aboard the yacht
- US and British Virgin Islands Customs Fees – approx. $65/pp/week based on 6 guests (paid directly to Customs)
- Excursions and activities off the yacht including taxis, Rendezvous scuba diving, deep sea and bone fishing
- Marina Dockage at the guests’ request
- Crew Gratuity – customarily 15-20% of the charter fee, but of course at your discretion
- Rates are current as of January 15, 2017.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Changed rates or specials do not apply to existing confirmed yacht charters and are not retroactive.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE YACHT CHARTER ABOARD RUNAWAY
- CONTACT US to confirm availability of your preferred dates. We will put a temporary 10-day hold on our calendar for you to complete your travel plans.
- A 25% deposit is required to book your charter. An additional 25% is due 90 days prior to charter. The deposit is non-refundable unless the yacht is re-booked for that time period.
- Sign and return our CHARTER AGREEMENT along with your deposit or payment information.
- Complete and return our CHARTER INFORMATION and PREFERENCES sheet so we can properly provision for your party.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance; but it is not required. Visit http://www.travelguard.com
Call or e-mail now to begin planning the Virgin Islands motor yacht charter of your dreams!