With over 25 years of professional chef experience, 20 years aboard charter yachts, Lisa’s Gourmet Cuisine will be a highlight of your motor yacht charter aboard Runaway.
From mouth watering breakfasts and upscale lunches to 5 star gourmet dinners by candle light served al fresco, each tempting meal is customized to your parties’ individual tastes.
Some samples from Lisa’s galley aboard the Charter Motor Yacht RUNAWAY
Served with fresh fruit, coffee or tea, and Bloody Mary’s or Mimosas
- Delicious Tropical Banana Pancakes
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Omelettes
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Huevos Rancheros wrapped in a Sun Dried Tomato Tortilla topped with Pico de Gallo
- Belgian Waffles
- Eggs Florentine with toasted Pumpernickel Medallions
- Caesar Salad with Lemon Chicken and Chef Lisa’s own dressing
- Black Bean Burritos with mixed cheeses, sour cream, and salsa
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. A full half pound of traditional flavor.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with Tropical Caribbean Cole Slaw
- Perfect Turkey Pasta Salad and Fresh Breadsticks
- Orange-spiced Seared Ahi Tuna Salad on a bed of mixed greens topped with Citrus Lemon Dressing
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Renegade Nachos Supreme – a huge serving served family style
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus with Toasted Pita Chips
- Baked Orange Brie Almondine
- Spinach Dip
- Fresh Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Dill Dip
- Black Bean Soup
- Mixed Baby Greens with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Zucchini Bisque – Chef Lisa’s own special recipe
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Runaway’s New England style Conch Chowder
- Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – A delicious French classic. Hand rolled chicken breast with fresh Prosciutto and Swiss Cheese
- Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Passion Fruit Puree
- Veal Marsala over Angel Hair Pasta
- Teryaki Marinated Swordfish, Wild Rice, Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese Cream and a roasted Vegetable Medley
- Baked Mahi Mahi topped with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Shrimp Scampi on a bed of Wild Rice Pilaf
- Bananas Gomez
- Raspberry topped Cheesecake
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Cake with Fudge Glaze
- Key Lime Pie
- Coconut Caramel Flan
- Lemon Mousse
- Chocolate Turtle Tart
Shown here are examples. We will be happy to adapt our meals on your Virgin Islands yacht charter to your personal preferences, including any special dietary considerations and needs.
I cannot even begin to describe how amazing our dining experience was on the boat. Every meal, every snack, and every place setting was prepared better than any 5 Star restaurant I have been to. Lisa has a very special talent in the kitchen. It makes my mouth water thinking of her cooking. — Jason N.
Please fill out our Charter Information and Preferences sheet to allow us to properly provision for your party.